What are the new features in DEEA?
- high quality digital resolution of music and other audio files for training sessions
- enhanced controls for shifting of the medium frequency
- adjustment for steepness of gradients in sound-control levels for channels 1 & 2
- increased controls for variables & variations in the filters: high/low pass; band pass/stop
- activation of a variable high-pass filter to a gradual high-pass filter
- easy-to-use sound balance controls
- simplified selection for music or other listening & recording segments to be included in training session play lists.
- quick stop capability of individual programs via control buttons
- high quality microphone recording
These new features enable the practitioner to have more operational control in the application of the therapeutic listening & training sessions, making the practical & pedagogical aspects of the work easier and more productive.